Friday, November 19, 2010

The First Sight !

The First Sight :


I was in 3rd,
She was in 1st .

She was junior,
I was senior.

Early days for her in our college,
I was also trying to get some knowledge.

She was slim with a decent face,
I was fat with an ugly fate.

She wasn't  bright like light,
But not so dark like night.

I got attracted towards her sweet grin,
Now that's the only thing which I am missin...g.

She was there taking her dinner in mess,
I started staring her more & eating less.

My concentration toward dinner was completely lost,
But I still love that smile the most.

She looked towards me never,
That’s why I kept looking her forever.

That was the first time I saw her in my life.
That cheery smile left an imprint like a fife.

My special night now ends,
As an angel's flight lands.

Like a moon's light,
That was “The First Sight”,

6 comments:

  1. Waah waah ..... : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yr tune to mast poem hi likh di,....kaise ..??
    kha se cpy ki hai.....???
    bt really a nice poem.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx all ..but kahin se copy nhi ki..., yaar it is based on my real story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb ,,,,,,,,,,,,,seems to be multitalented guy.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb ,,,,,,,,,,,,,seems to be multitalented guy............. Niharika Dobriyal

    ReplyDelete